A MedHealth career offers you many paths. Or you can forge your own.
Our allied health and professional support team members work:
- Across workplace rehabilitation, learning about employers and diverse workplaces and driving return to work and recovery for people who have been injured at work
- To promote the Health Benefits of Work with employers, employees and treating doctors – and in everything they do
- In clinical settings, assisting National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) clients
- With serving and retired Australian Defence Force members, supporting people as they transition from military to civilian life
- To help people who have been in a motor vehicle accident to get back to work and recover in all aspects of their life
- To advise employers on safety, productivity, managing mental health in the workplace and on all disability employment matters