As a purpose-built collection of leading health, medical and employment brands across Australia, MedHealth believe that each and every one of us has the ability to create a better tomorrow for everyone.
We are all committed to being more environmentally friendly and finding more sustainable ways of working. We’re also focused on our communities and making a meaningful contribution to help the people we care most about.
How we’re creating a better tomorrow
- We have established a Community and Sustainability working group to help raise awareness, embed our organisational practices and policies, and enable and empower individuals to act. Watch our video and hear from some of our working group team members
- We are raising awareness across our business of the ways in which we can reduce our waste at work and at home via webinars with sustainability champions and tip sheets
- We are actively seeking ways to reduce our waste and carbon footprint and are in the process of establishing targets to limit our impact on the environment, including removing office bins to support Planet Ark’s Seedling Bank initiative
- We use more ethical and environmental supply chains when purchasing goods and services
- We support national community fundraising and awareness events throughout the year through our Diversity and Inclusion Working Group and our Reconciliation Working Group. This includes our support of R U OK Day, National Reconciliation Week, IDAHOBIT, International Women’s Day, National Recycling Week and many more
View our Environmental Sustainability Policy.